Progress Labs at Riverside
The new Progress Labs at Riverside builds on a legacy of successful biopharmaceutical and biotech research, manufacturing, and office facilities in and around Frederick, Maryland and answers the market's demand for modern R&D space. Tailored to the specific needs of bio tech / life science companies, with all the necessary electrical, mechanical and plumbing requirements.
The new facility will consists of:
- A new high-bay manufacturing and warehouse building.
- 71,413 SF footprint
- Up to 118,600 SF with mezzanine/second floor
- An existing 96,400 SF three-story office building, which will be updated and transformed into a state-of-the-art integrated and interconnected biotech workplace.
- A connecting link that unites the existing space with the new space and contains the main entry lobby to the south and service and truck dock space to the north.
- A secure outdoor equipment and service yard that supports the manufacturing and laboratory facilities.
- Generous, well-lit parking for staff and visitors.
- 1st Floor: 32,600 SF
- 2nd Floor: 31,900 SF
- 3rd Floor: 31,900 SF
- Subtotal: 96,400 SF
- 1st Floor: 71,413 SF
- 2nd Floor: 5,552 SF
- Mezzanine: 41,635 SF
- Subtotal: 118,600 SF
Total: 215,000 SF
- Ceiling Height: 13' 4"
- Column Spacing: 32'x49"
New Shell Building
- Ceiling Height: 33'
- Column Spacing: 40'x40'
Parking: 948 spaces
Solar Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: 10
Truck Drops: 4
Outdoor equipment & service yard: Up to 11,500 SF
Private outdoor amenity area: 5,800 SF
- Sanitary: Existing 8" connection, split into 2 services to building
- Water: City of Frederick, 6" incoming service line
- Gas: Washington Gas, 2" line with 40.0 PSI
- Electric: Potomac Edison, 3,500 AMPS 480/277V 3P 4W service
- Fiber: Redundant - Comcast, FiberLight, Dark Fiber
- Fire Suppression: 100% sprinkler coverage
Site Overview & Amenities
- Adjacent to the National Cancer Institute's 332,088 square foot National Laboratory
- Within 4 miles of the gates of Fort Detrick
- 4.5 acre amenity park features a pond, fountains, walking paths, seating areas, and a covered pavilion
- 5-mile walking and bicycling trail connects to more than 40 miles of Frederick paths
- Next door to Clustered Spires, Frederick's best public golf course
- Less than 2 miles from top-tier retail at Clemson Corner and Market Square
- Quick and easy access to I-70, I-270, US-15 and downtown Frederick
- 48 miles to Washington, DC and 49 miles to Baltimore, MD
- Less than an hour drive from three of the nation's busiest airports, Dulles, BWI and Washington National, as well as the Port of Baltimore
- Only 3.5 miles from Frederick Municipal Airport, the third busiest general aviation airports in Maryland
- Direct connect with MARC train service to Washington, DC