Progress Labs at Center 85
Progress Labs at Center 85 in Frederick, MD is a five-building approximately 700,000 square foot development that is currently under construction and on schedule to begin delivering in mid-June 2021. Center 85 is well-positioned in the heart of the Route 85 corridor with easy access north and south via the new $118 million dollar I-270/85 interchange.
Building 1: 116,800 SF - LEASED
Building 2: 64,000 SF - LEASED
Building 3: 276,000 SF
Building 4: 100,000 SF Build-to-Suit
Building 5: 155,000 SF Build-to-Suit
Total: 711,800 SF
- Prime Route 85 South Corridor location
- Quick access to I-270 and I-70
- Close proximity to Route 15 North
- Surrounded by a rich amenity base including Westview shops
- Access to downtown MARC train connection to Washington, D.C.
- 40 miles to Washington D.C. and Baltimore, MD
- Less than an hours' drive from three major airports - Dulles International, Reagan National, and Baltimore/Washington International
- Home of the second busiest general aviation airport in Maryland