6-Building Class A Industrial Park
Wedgewood West is Frederick's premier industrial park opportunity. Located in the Route 85 South Corridor near the crossroads of Interstates 270 and 70, this property houses 6 buildings with a total of approximately 675,000 square feet.
- Tilt-up concrete construction
- Visually pleasing neutral palette with stone accent
- 40’ x 40’ column spacing
- Two 9’ x 10’ dock doors per bay with drive-in capability
- 30’ clear ceiling height
- 115’ truck court
- ESFR sprinklers
- 1.5 Spaces per 1,000 square feet leased
Prime South Frederick Route 85 Corridor location
- Convenient access to a large variety of retail amenities and professional services
- Situated near the crossroads of I-270 and I-70 Interstates
- TransIT bus stop location nearby
- Access to downtown MARC train connection to Washington, D.C.
- 40 miles to Washington D.C. and Baltimore, MD
- Less than an hours' drive from three major airports - Dulles International, Reagan National, and Baltimore/Washington International
- Home of the second busiest general aviation airport in Maryland
Wedgewood West's proximity to the City of Frederick is among its greatest assets. As a city steeped in rich heritage, Frederick, Maryland offers and exceptional quality of life combined with a balanced and thriving economy. The second largest city in Maryland, Frederick is home to an over-expanding population of over 290,000, with growth outpacing the rest of the state by 6% since 2000.
It's easy to see why businesses are attracted to Frederick. From its world-class business parks and affordable commercial corridors to its award winning historic district, Frederick offers dynamic opportunities for businesses, corporate offices, technology companies and start-ups.
With the distinction of being named one of America's smartest cities by Forbes.com, Frederick - like many robust regional cities - is in a period of unprecedented business expansion. With over half of the labor force college educated, Frederick affords the 5,760 businesses employing nearly 100,000 workers the ability to compete on a global basis.
With area housing averaging 52% less than neighboring Montgomery County and 56% less than Washington, D.C., and the incentive of a reduced commute time, Frederick provides a modern day work/life balance for employees.