National Cancer Institute
Frederick National Lab at Riverside Research Park
332,088 square foot facility situated on a 32-acre campus. Structure houses some of the world’s most advanced laboratory space; a cGMP validated manufacturing facility and Class A office space.
- 177-acre research and development park located in Frederick, Maryland
- Contains an additional 1.4 million square feet that is approved and ready to build
- Park provides unparalleled amenities such as outdoor walking paths, pavilions, outdoor seating, water features and ponds
- Northern anchor to the booming I-270 Technology Corridor that spans from Washington D.C. to Frederick, Maryland
- Approximately 45 miles from Baltimore, MD and Washington D.C. and less than an hour from three major airports
- Frederick is Maryland’s 2nd largest city and home to over 75 cutting edge bioscience companies
- Four miles from Fort Detrick, an Army Medical Installation, which is home to the United States Army Medical Research and Materiel Command (USAMRMC), NCI-Frederick and 37 other tenant organizations
- Strategic location in close proximity to the federal government and most of its supporting federal agencies, including National Cancer Institute and National Institute of Health
If you are looking for info about care institutes or health topics for your research get redirected here for a help from professionals!