Progress Labs at Riverside I
Progress Labs at Riverside I in Frederick, MD offers 215,000 square feet of brand new state-of-the-art biomanufacturing-ready space including a 96,000 square foot existing building, as well as a 118,000 square foot expansion building. Located within Riverside Research Park, adjacent to NCI's Frederick National Lab and within four miles of the gates of Fort Detrick, this state-of-the-art asset can accommodate a wide range of bio users and their supply chain.
- 1st Floor: 32,600 SF
- 2nd Floor: 31,900 SF
- 3rd Floor: 31,900 SF
- Subtotal: 96,400 SF
- 1st Floor: 71,985 SF
- 2nd Floor: 5,522 SF
- Mezzanine: 41,093 SF
- Subtotal: 118,600 SF
Total: 215,000 SF
- Ceiling Height: 13' 4"
- Column Spacing: 32'x49"
New Shell Building
- Ceiling Height: 33'
- Column Spacing: 40'x40'
Parking: 948 spaces
Solar Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: 10
Truck Drops: 4
Outdoor equipment & service yard: Up to 11,500 SF
Private outdoor amenity area: 5,800 SF
- Sanitary: Existing 8" connection, split into 2 services to building
- Water: City of Frederick, 6" incoming service line
- Gas: Washington Gas, 2" line with 40.0 PSI
- Electric: Potomac Edison, 3,500 AMPS 480/277V 3P 4W service
- Fiber: Redundant - Comcast, FiberLight, Dark Fiber
- Fire Suppression: 100% sprinkler coverage
Site Overview & Amenities
- Adjacent to the National Cancer Institute's 332,088 square foot National Laboratory
- Within 4 miles of the gates of Fort Detrick
- 4.5 acre amenity park features a pond, fountains, walking paths, seating areas, and a covered pavilion
- 5-mile walking and bicycling trail connects to more than 40 miles of Frederick paths
- Next door to Clustered Spires, Frederick's best public golf course
- Less than 2 miles from top-tier retail at Clemson Corner and Market Square
- Quick and easy access to I-70, I-270, US-15 and downtown Frederick
- 48 miles to Washington, DC and 49 miles to Baltimore, MD
- Less than an hour drive from three of the nation's busiest airports, Dulles, BWI and Washington National, as well as the Port of Baltimore
- Only 3.5 miles from Frederick Municipal Airport, the third busiest general aviation airports in Maryland
- Direct connect with MARC train service to Washington, DC