Progress Labs at Riverside I
Progress Labs at Riverside I in Frederick, MD offers 215,000 square feet of biomanufacturing-ready space including a 96,000 square foot existing building, which is available for immediate occupancy, as well as a 118,000 square foot expansion building, which will be delivering in June of 2022. Located within Riverside Research Park, adjacent to NCI's Frederick National Lab and within four miles of the gates of Fort Detrick, this state-of-the-art asset can accommodate a wide range of bio users and their supply chain.
- 1st Floor: 32,600 SF
- 2nd Floor: 31,900 SF
- 3rd Floor: 31,900 SF
- Subtotal: 96,400 SF
- 1st Floor: 71,985 SF
- 2nd Floor: 5,522 SF
- Mezzanine: 41,093 SF
- Subtotal: 118,600 SF
Total: 215,000 SF
- Ceiling Height: 13' 4"
- Column Spacing: 32'x49"
New Shell Building
- Ceiling Height: 33'
- Column Spacing: 40'x40'
Parking: 948 spaces
Solar Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: 10
Truck Drops: 4
Outdoor equipment & service yard: Up to 11,500 SF
Private outdoor amenity area: 5,800 SF
- Sanitary: Existing 8" connection, split into 2 services to building
- Water: City of Frederick, 6" incoming service line
- Gas: Washington Gas, 2" line with 40.0 PSI
- Electric: Potomac Edison, 3,500 AMPS 480/277V 3P 4W service
- Fiber: Redundant - Comcast, FiberLight, Dark Fiber
- Fire Suppression: 100% sprinkler coverage
Site Overview & Amenities
- Adjacent to the National Cancer Institute's 332,088 square foot National Laboratory
- Within 4 miles of the gates of Fort Detrick
- 4.5 acre amenity park features a pond, fountains, walking paths, seating areas, and a covered pavilion
- 5-mile walking and bicycling trail connects to more than 40 miles of Frederick paths
- Next door to Clustered Spires, Frederick's best public golf course
- Less than 2 miles from top-tier retail at Clemson Corner and Market Square
- Quick and easy access to I-70, I-270, US-15 and downtown Frederick
- 48 miles to Washington, DC and 49 miles to Baltimore, MD
- Less than an hour drive from three of the nation's busiest airports, Dulles, BWI and Washington National, as well as the Port of Baltimore
- Only 3.5 miles from Frederick Municipal Airport, the third busiest general aviation airports in Maryland
- Direct connect with MARC train service to Washington, DC